Vape Mall is committed to providing you products that work as expected.
First, some definitions: All Vape devices are made of two major systems –a battery system (usually it is the one-piece bottom part of the device, but may sometimes be further separated between the battery and the casing that holds the battery) and atomizer tank system (often also called clearomizer and often further separated between the tank that holds the liquid, and a consumable atomizer that does the actual vaporization of liquid to vapor). Many clearomizer tanks also have adjustable airflow mechanism.
All products we sell are 100% original unless otherwise stated, but due to to their individual function and expected life, warranty terms vary. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us and we will do everything in our power to promptly address your needs and concerns. Please review the information below to make sure you know the warranty terms before your purchase. Contact Vape Mall Support Team if you have any questions about our warranty policy.
We offer 90 days limited warranty from the date of purchase for batteries/mods and chargers from all manufacturers.This warranty is subject to the Terms and Conditions outlined below:
- This Warranty does not apply: (a) to cosmetic damage, (b) to damage caused by use with products other than those purchased from Vape Mall; (c) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, or other external cause; (d) to damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not a representative of Vape Mall; (e) to a product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability or has been used with materials deemed inappropriate by law at the discretion of Vape Mall staff; (f) to damage caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product;
- Disposables, Atomizer Tanks & Coils: Due to the consumable nature and limited life expectancy of disposable e-cigarettes, atomizer tanks, atomizer coils and cartomizers, we offer a dead on arrival (DOA) warranty, if they do not work out of the box we will replace them free of charge if you follow the below guidelines.You may be asked to return all defective units with their original packaging and all initially included components for confirmation and for testing the unit to find root causes.
- Batteries and Chargers: Vape Mall warranty policy only covers defects that arise through a normal use of the product and does not cover other issues that are a result of (i) improper maintenance or modification; (ii) use with parts or supplies not provided or supported by Vape Mall; (iii) operation outside the product’s specifications; (iv) physical abuse or unauthorized modification or misuse; (v) electrical short circuits due to not keeping the thread connectors on atomizers, cartomizers, chargers and battery clean and dry; or (vi) Battery failure due to leaking of liquid to the thread is not covered under Vape Mall’s warranty; or (vii) any battery where basic cleaning and sanitation standards have not been maintained – it must be clean for our staff to handle and test the device in order to verify a defect.
- Herbal Vaporizers: Please be sure to research the product and manufacturer’s warranty prior to committing to purchase. Vape Mall recommends that you keep you confirmation email for the duration of the manufacturer’s warranty period. Please see this page for more info: http://www.vapemall.ca/vaporizer-warranty
- E-liquids: E-liquids are not covered under any warranty due to their consumable nature. If you find that the juice tastes different from a previous batch, we can guarantee that our formulas do not change but some known reasons for the change of taste may include (i) if the manufacturing date falls close to current date, the juice may require more steeping. Please shake well and leave in dark area for a few days. (ii) If you left the e-juice in a hot area or in direct sunlight, the heat may have affected the taste of e-liquid, especially if it contains nicotine, (iii) If you changed your tank type, atomizer resistance or battery voltage it may be causing reduction or increase in nicotine dosage per puff, or under/over heating the juice to change the flavour. Check the suggested voltage range for your atomizer resistance and try at the lower end of that voltage range; (iv) a survey of 500 customers has shown that the taste of e-juice as well as of some food items may change after they stopped smoking which can be explained as being caused by restoration of taste buds due to reduction in tobacco and other types of smoking; (v) Nicotine can oxidize when exposed to sunlight for extended periods of time, resulting in a slight color change of the e-liquid and also possibly a slight change in flavor. We use dark colored bottles to combat this issue, but you can also avoid this physical change by simply storing your liquid in a drawer or similar dark, dry place at room temperature.
- JUUL: Devices are covered by a 1-year limited warranty by JUUL. JUUL pods are not covered by warranty.
- Accessories and Apparel: There are no warranties on accessories and/or apparel.
- Products on Clearance Sale: Any products that are on clearance are final sale and are not covered under product warranty OR return policy. Clearance products are always final sale with no exceptions.
- Discontinued Products: Products that are discontinued are no longer supported through our warranty replacement policy effective the time of discontinuance.
Warranty-related Exchange Questions
Exchanges will be permissible only in cases of defective merchandise out of the box.
- Contact your account representative within 90 days of receiving your shipment, along with:
- A detailed description of the device issue
- The respective order number for that device
- If the device seems to be defective, your account representative will then supply you with a prepaid return label that you can then attach to the package and send the device back to us.
- We test all returned products at our warehouse once we receive them back from customers to ensure the failure was due to a manufacturer defect and not misuse of the product. Once we determine the failure is due to a manufacturer defect, we will supply you with a replacement product or online credit for a future order.
New/Unused product Refund or Exchange Process
Exchanges, refunds or store credit will be permissible only in cases where the product has been verified by a Vape Mall representative to be brand new, unused and in its original packaging
REFUND or CREDIT process for unused purchases made online at vapemall.ca :
- Contact your account representative within 90 days receiving your shipment. Please include your reason for the return request, along with the respective order number.
- Your account representative will then supply you with a prepaid return label that you can then attach to the package and send the device back to us.
- We assess all products once we receive them back from customers to ensure the product(s) are in fact brand new and in a sellable condition. Once we determine this, we will initiate the requested exchange or online credit.
*NOTE* – Products that have been used in any capacity will not be exchanged, credited or refunded. Products that are sent back to us without prior confirmation from Vape Mall support will not be processed.
Refunds typically take up to 72 working hours to process after the refund has been initiated and another 5 business days from when we receive your items.