180 presents the Aspire Pegasus, a 70W box mod with replaceable battery and temperature control by Aspire!
The Pegasus is Aspire's take on advanced box mods, with its 70W of maximum output power, low resistance sub-ohm vaping, temperature control mode, and replaceable battery, it offers everything you want in a moder advanced device, all in a sleek and ergonomical design.
With a very ergonomical and sturdy built, in addition to a selection of three beautiful brushed metal finishes, the Pegasus looks and feels like a premium device.
The features also offer everything you expect from a premium device, with a powerful maximum output of 70W, adjustable between 1W-70W in increments of 1W, with a resistance as low as 0.2ohm with standard kanthal coils.
It has an automatic detection of the atomizer type, switching to temperature control mode when a nickel (Ni-200) or titanium coil is installed, and back to variable wattage when a standard kanthal coil in use. To make the Pegasus recognize that a coil type has been changed, hold the power button for 3 sec with no atomizer installed, and release after the "No Atomizer" message appears. Screw your atomizer back on, and press the power button for 3 sec until you see the screen switch to another mode/resistance level.
The temperature control mode as an adjustable temperature range between 200°F and 600°F (93°C-315°C), and can use atomizer with a resistance as low as 0.1ohm with nickel and titanium coils.
The temperature/wattage selection wheel at the top of the device is progressive, the faster you turn it, the quicker you will reach your preferred setting, a very convenient and ergonomic feature.
The Pegasus is the first device by Aspire to use a replaceable 18650 battery (not included), making it a very durable mod long term, as you will be able to change the cell when it starts to not hold its charge as long as it used to. You can find 18650 batteries on this page.
The device features a sturdy USB charging port that is passthrough, and can be fitted with the Pegasus charging dock for a stylish and convenient way to charge your mod on your desk or table.
- 1 to 70W Output Wattage
- Resistance between 0.2 to 5 ohm with standard kanthal coils
- Temperature Control Mode with Autosensing Feature
- Resistance of .1 ohm and above with nickel and titanium coils
- Battery Voltage MUST Be Above 3.3V to use TC mode
- Temperature Adjustable between 200°F - 600°F (93°C-315°C)
- Ergonomically Designed Selection Wheel
- Large and Precise OLED Display with Two Decimals of your Wattage, Voltage, and Resistance Level (Ohm).
- Battery Life Indicator
- Sturdy Battery Compartment
- Powered by 1X single high drain 18650 battery sold separately
- Micro USB Port Passthrough Capability
- High Resistance/No Atomizer Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low Voltage Step Down Protection, 12 Second Cutoff Protection, Low Battery Protection, High Temperature Protection
- Brushed Metal Finish
- Stainless Steel Firing Button
- Includes: 1x Aspire Pegasus Box Mod; 1x Aspire Micro USB Cable
Specifications for Aspire Pegasus 70W Temperature Control Mod
|color||Black or Brass or Silver|