The Aspire Plato is an all new all-in-one vaping kit from Aspire, that brings a tank system integrated into a battery, and comes with an included 18650 rechargeable battery.
With 50W power output, temperature control feature, and a tank capacity ranging from 4.6 to 5.6ml depending on which coil is used, the Plato is the perfect all-in-one compact device that fits in the palm of your hand.
It can use either the specifically designed Plato clapton kanthal coils at 0.4ohm, offering a capacity of 4.6ml, or use an adapter to fit Nautilus and Triton Mini coils, and therefore increasing the capacity to 5.6ml of e-liquid.
The temperature control feature supports Ni200 Nickel and Titanium coils, with a resistance lock feature, a 0.05 to 2.0 ohm atomizer resistance range, and a temperature range between 200° to 600°F.
Compatible coils: Aspire Nautilus BVC coils & Aspire Plato replacement atomizer
- Variable Wattage 1W to 50W
- Temperature Control Mode (Ni200, and Ti coils)
- Resistance Range: 0.1 to 3.0 ohm in Variable Wattage / 0.05 to 2.0 ohms in Temp Control Mode
- Temperature Range between 200° to 600°F
- Maximum Voltage Output: 9.5V
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Bypass Mode
- Resistance Lock
- Tank Capacity 4.6ml with 0.4 ohm Plato Coil / 5.6ml with Nautilus or Triton Mini Coil
- Bottom Adjustable Airflow
- Integrated Plato Coil is a 0.4 ohm Clapton Kanthal Coil operating between 40W to 50W
- Not Compatible with Cleito Coils
- Large OLED Screen with Battery Life Indicator
- Stopper Sealed Fill System
- Delrin Thermoplastic Drip Tip
- Single 18650 Powered - 2500 mAh Aspire Battery Included
- Micro USB Port for Charging and Firmware Upgrade
- 1x Aspire Plato 50W TC All In One System
- 1x Aspire 2500 mAh 20A 18650 Battery
- 1x 0.4 ohm Plato Clapton Kanthal Coil (40 to 50W)
- 1x 1.8 ohm Nautilus Kanthal Coil (10 to 13W)
- 1x Nautilus Coil Adapter
- 2x Replacement Tank Seal Rubber Bands
- 1x Extra Metal Drip Tip
- 1x Micro USB Cable
Specifications for Aspire Plato All-In-One Full Kit
|color||Black or Blue or Gold or Grey or White|