Pre-Built Coils, Wire, & Cotton
This section includes coils and wire shots of various types. These may include:
- Clapton: a thin higher gauge wire is wrapped a thicker core wire along its length, resembling a guitar string. This increases the surface area, producing more vapor.
- Fused Clapton: a clapton wire with two or more cores. Lower resistance compared to a single core clapton.
- Hive: double pair twisted - two pairs twisted in one direction, then twisted together in the opposite direction.
- Twisted: multiple strands of wire twisted together.
- Flat Twisted: one or more strands of twisted flat wire.